While many of the cryptoworld conferences around the world have became business oriented, the Latin American event has managed to retain the spirit of the good ...
Adam Dubove is a journalist based in Buenos Aires, Argentina focused on privacy, free speech, technology and individual rights. He is a decentralization enthusiast and has been following cryptocurrencies developments since 2012.
- CFTC Commissioner Brian Quintenz Suggests Creation of Crypto Self-Regulatory Organization
- Indonesia’s Commodity Futures Regulator Releases Regulation for Crypto Futures Market
- Bitmain Announces Energy-Efficient ASIC Chip for Mining Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash
- China: Guangdong Province to Use Blockchain-Based Electronic Tax Invoices for E-Commerce
- Cryptocurrencies May ‘Upend the Digital World,’ Says Institutional Investor Consultancy