Aleksander K. Vidmar
Member of Bitnation project, as well as their ambassador for Slovenia. Devout fan of new technologies and their active promotor. Enthusiastic, soon-to-graduate in the field of Social Informatics. He has a deep interest for leadership and e-governance, including a deep interest in business processes and their optimization. Being a passionate start-uper, he likes to cooperate with other open-minded people and work on different projects as well as developing new solutions, where ever opportunities arise.
- Fundstrat’s Tom Lee Predicts Bitcoin Recovery, But Lowers End-Year Target to $15K
- ICO Performance in Q3 2018 Saw ‘Overall Disappointment,’ Study Shows
- US: Crypto Initiative Donates Monero to Bail Out Immigrants in ICE Detention
- West Virginia Secretary of State Reports Successful Blockchain Voting in 2018 Midterm Elections
- Bitcoin, Ripple, Ethereum, Stellar, EOS, Litecoin, Cardano, Monero, TRON, DASH: Price Analysis, Nov. 16