Bao Phuong got involved with Bitcoin around the time of the crisis in Cyprus back in March 2013, when her family was forced to reassess its strategies to store ...
Alice discovered the word of crypto currencies through her husband, who told her about Bitcoin. She became very interested in the idea and since Alice has been a journalist for some time, she decided to combine her skills with her new hobby. Now, Alice is a writer for Cointelegraph. She is also a fan of online gaming and cooking.
- CFTC Commissioner Brian Quintenz Suggests Creation of Crypto Self-Regulatory Organization
- Bitmain Announces Energy-Efficient ASIC Chip for Mining Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash
- China: Guangdong Province to Use Blockchain-Based Electronic Tax Invoices for E-Commerce
- Cryptocurrencies May ‘Upend the Digital World,’ Says Institutional Investor Consultancy
- Report: Coinbase-Supported Bitcoin Debit Card to Shut Operations in April