Anatoly Knyazev is a computer scientist and co-founder of Exante, Bitcoin Fund, and Exan.tech. He started his career as a derivatives trader at his own fund in the early 2000s. He developed unique trading software turned into a Malta-based prime broker Exante. In 2012 Anatoly started the first in the world Bitcoin-only hedge fund.
- CFTC Commissioner Brian Quintenz Suggests Creation of Crypto Self-Regulatory Organization
- Tim Draper Predicts Crypto Will Rule, Only Criminals Will Use Cash in Five Years
- German Government Consults Industry About Blockchain Technology
- Iota Foundation Partners With Incubator Nova to Fund Startups Using Blockchain
- Indonesia’s Commodity Futures Regulator Releases Regulation for Crypto Futures Market