Anatoly Knyazev is a computer scientist and co-founder of Exante, Bitcoin Fund, and Exan.tech. He started his career as a derivatives trader at his own fund in the early 2000s. He developed unique trading software turned into a Malta-based prime broker Exante. In 2012 Anatoly started the first in the world Bitcoin-only hedge fund.
- Bitcoin Cash Tanks 13 Percent as Major Cryptocurrencies All Fall Hard
- Telecoms Giant AT&T Seeks Patent for Blockchain-Enabled Social Media ‘Mapping’ System
- Ethereum-Based Chat Platform Lays Off 25% of Staff Due to Crypto Market Decline
- Blockchain Incubator Binance Labs Releases First ‘Batch’ of Blockchain Projects
- Bitcoin, Ripple, Ethereum, Stellar, EOS, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, Bitcoin SV, TRON, Cardano: Price Analysis, Dec. 14