Four years of volatility in the stock market can be covered in a month by cryptocurrency pricing movements.
Arthur Iinuma is a co-founder and president of ISBX, a leading software consulting firm in Los Angeles. He was a former FINRA-licensed trader at Morgan Stanley and later VP at UBS. He is a cryptocurrency trader, and an accredited angel investor. Arthur is also a contributor on Forbes.
- Big Four Firm KPMG Partners With Blockchain Co. Guardtime to Develop Tools for Businesses
- Bitcoin Will Hit $1 Million, Says IBM’s VP of Blockchain Jesse Lund
- QuadrigaCX Transfers Remaining Crypto to Big Four Auditor Ernst & Young
- UK Auction House to Sell Off $430K in Crypto Confiscated by Belgian Police
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, EOS, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, Stellar, Tron, Binance Coin, Cardano: Price Analysis, Feb. 20