Arthur Iinuma is a co-founder and president of ISBX, a leading software consulting firm in Los Angeles. He was a former FINRA-licensed trader at Morgan Stanley and later VP at UBS. He is a cryptocurrency trader, and an accredited angel investor. Arthur is also a contributor on Forbes.
- Ethereum, Parity Co-Founder Announces Blockchain Framework for a ‘Multi-Chain World’
- Swiss Financial Association Publishes Anti-Money Laundering Standards for Digital Assets
- Circle CEO Calls on Global Economies to Coordinate on Crypto Regulation
- Electronics Giant HTC Announces Presale of Its Blockchain Smartphone Exodus in BTC, ETH
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, Stellar, Litecoin, Cardano, Monero, TRON: Price Analysis, October 22