David Balaban is a computer security researcher with over 15 years of experience in malware analysis and antivirus software evaluation. David runs the Privacy-PC.com project which presents expert opinions on the contemporary information security matters. David has a strong malware troubleshooting background, with the recent focus on ransomware countermeasures.
- NYSE Operator’s Bakkt Confirms End of January Launch Date For Digital Assets Platform
- OKEx Rebuffs Market Manipulation Claims Over Early Bitcoin Cash Futures Settlement
- Markets Panic: Bitcoin Hits Lowest Since October 2017 as Bitcoin Cash Drops 40 Percent
- China: Insurance Giant Ping An Subsidiary to Create Boutique Bank Supported by Blockchain
- Bitcoin, Ripple, Ethereum, Stellar, EOS, Litecoin, Cardano, Monero, TRON, IOTA: Price Analysis, Nov. 19