Each day, more and more people all over the world are adapting blockchain and bitcoin, often without understanding it fully. What is Bitcoin after all? Is it va...
James is first a Father, Husband, Housekeeper and Lay Buddhist. James has an extensive formal education that runs the gamut through Liberal Arts, Fine Arts, and Computer Science though he has taken no letters or degrees. James has outlived several IT carreers; first as a custom programmer while in college in the 1980s, then automating small businesses, and later custom PC builds and repairs. First on the internet when there were only a dozen hosts, he later returned to operate a small ISP for a couple of years, and went on to be a UNIX systems administrator of some merit. After that, an 18 month tour as a travelling consultant for Veritas Software. Since that ended, James has been heavily involved both in his local Fine Arts community and as a volunteer with the OpenSimulator project. James is currently President and CEO of OSgrid, Inc., a 501(c) not for profit in the state of Texas. James is also a minority stakeholder in, and operating partner of, SimHost Pty. Ltd., out of Sydney Australia. James has worked in places as diverse as tiny dive bars on the coast of Texas to giants like Texas Instruments, Intel and Motorola. James first encountered Bitcoin in 2010 or thereabouts, while investigating digital currencies for potential use in conjunction with OpenSimulator software. If he'd just kept up with his original BTC…
- Vitalik Buterin: High Ethereum Price Good for Security, Ecosystem Development
- Prediction Startup Numerai Raises $11 Million in ICO
- Alleged Bitcoin Fraudster Alexander Vinnik Appeals for Extradition to Russia
- Crypto Markets Descend While Tech Stocks Surge
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin, EOS, Bitcoin Cash, Stellar, Binance Coin, Tron, Cardano: Price Analysis, March 20