Joe invested in his first bitcoin startup in May of 2015. Since then, he's adopted the tech across multiple businesses, including a business process outsourcing organization in the Philippines and a real estate investment firm in the U.S. Joe's favorite thing to do is to play Minecraft with his wife and son (who is 5, as of April 2015).
- Major Swiss Stock Exchange SIX Lists World’s First Multi-Crypto ETP Amidst Market Collapse
- 50% Favor Bitcoin as Long-Term Investment in Former US Rep Ron Paul’s Twitter Survey
- ‘Bitcoin’s No Longer Boring,’ Price Heading Towards $1.5K, Say Bloomberg Analysts
- Fundstrat’s Tom Lee Predicts Bitcoin Recovery, But Lowers End-Year Target to $15K
- ICO Performance in Q3 2018 Saw ‘Overall Disappointment,’ Study Shows