Joe invested in his first bitcoin startup in May of 2015. Since then, he's adopted the tech across multiple businesses, including a business process outsourcing organization in the Philippines and a real estate investment firm in the U.S. Joe's favorite thing to do is to play Minecraft with his wife and son (who is 5, as of April 2015).
- NYSE Operator’s Long-Awaited Crypto Platform Bakkt Announces New Key Vacancies
- ING Bank Signs 5-Year Licensing Deal With R3 for Access to Its Blockchain Platform Corda
- Bitcoin Hovers Over $3,550 as Top Cryptos See Slight Losses
- Coinbase Adds Cross-Border Wire Transfers for High-Volume Customers in Europe, Asia
- Bitcoin, Ripple, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, Stellar, Litecoin, TRON, Bitcoin SV, Cardano: Price Analysis, Jan. 21