Jure is a skilled IT professional from a small town in Slovenia called Vrhnika. Jure is an active member of slovenian bitcoin association and has been monitoring blockchain technology development for many years now. Besides the general interest in bitcoin and decentralized technologies he is also an active merchant integrator and is spreading the word about the future of payments on daily basics to the general population. He is also founder of the first bitcoin ATM in Slovenia. He spends his free time with his family and every other second developing simple websites and social media channels and managing IT infrastructure systems. After spending 10 year in the hospitality IT industry he felt like its time to focus on the future and join a project that has a global impact.
- Fundstrat’s Tom Lee Predicts Bitcoin Recovery, But Lowers End-Year Target to $15K
- ICO Performance in Q3 2018 Saw ‘Overall Disappointment,’ Study Shows
- US: Crypto Initiative Donates Monero to Bail Out Immigrants in ICE Detention
- West Virginia Secretary of State Reports Successful Blockchain Voting in 2018 Midterm Elections
- Bitcoin, Ripple, Ethereum, Stellar, EOS, Litecoin, Cardano, Monero, TRON, DASH: Price Analysis, Nov. 16