Combining the science of mind-control devices with the blockchain technology, startup company wants software to recognize brain commands.
Kata is a freelance journalist with multimedia skills. She is obsessed with science, environment and technology, especially with the complex connection between environment and geopolitics. Her new found beat is how cryptocurrencies are changing our everyday life. Kata’s bylines include New Scientist, Science Magazine and Quartz.
- Self-Proclaimed Satoshi Craig Wright Sues Podcaster Peter McCormack for Alleged Libel
- Cryptocurrency Bear Market Waning, Going Through Accumulation Phase, Says Report
- Bitcoin SV Experiences Blockchain Reorganizations, Possibly Due to Unwieldy Block Size
- 3% of American Retirees Own Some Bitcoin, While 33% Have No Idea What Bitcoin Is: Survey
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, EOS, Binance Coin, Stellar, Cardano, TRON: Price Analysis April 19