Though some employees might like to get paid in cryptocurrencies, chances are it’s not a good idea.
Kayla Matthews writes about cryptocurrency and FutureTech for different publications like The Week, VICE, VentureBeat and T3. To read more posts by Kayla, subscribe to herand for her own tech blog, Productivity Bytes.
- Korea Exchange Official: US Decision on Bitcoin ETF Will Set Tone for Local Crypto Market
- Texas Cryptocurrency Businesses Agree to Halt Token Offerings After Cease and Desist
- University of Michigan Endowment Ups Investment in Andreessen Horowitz Crypto Venture Fund
- FBI Solicits Information From Bitconnect Investors With Voluntary Questionnaire
- Coinbase CEO Brian Armstrong Tackles Four ‘Myths' About Crypto Custody