Though some employees might like to get paid in cryptocurrencies, chances are it’s not a good idea.
Kayla Matthews writes about cryptocurrency and FutureTech for different publications like The Week, VICE, VentureBeat and T3. To read more posts by Kayla, subscribe to herand for her own tech blog, Productivity Bytes.
- First Week of December Ends with Flush of Green, Bitcoin Nears $3,700
- Chinese Central Bank Governor Defines STOs as ‘Illegal Financial Activity in China’
- IBM Partners with Abu Dhabi National Oil Company for Blockchain Supply Chain System
- South Korean Startup Presto to File Constitutional Appeal Against Local ICO Ban
- Top 5 Crypto Performers Overview: BSV, XEM, TRX, BNB, BTC