Though some employees might like to get paid in cryptocurrencies, chances are it’s not a good idea.
Kayla Matthews writes about cryptocurrency and FutureTech for different publications like The Week, VICE, VentureBeat and T3. To read more posts by Kayla, subscribe to herand for her own tech blog, Productivity Bytes.
- Binance Chain Launches, Firm Expects to Execute Mainnet Swap on April 23
- US Presidential Candidate Andrew Yang Calls for Clear Crypto Regulations
- The Reserve Bank of India’s Regulatory Sandbox Accepts Blockchain, Excludes Crypto
- Bitcoin Hovers Over $5,250 as Top Cryptos See Growth
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, Litecoin, Binance Coin, Stellar, Cardano, TRON: Price Analysis April 17