Ken Alabi, Phd has a Doctorate in Engineering from Stony Brook, a master’s in Computer Aided Engineering, University of Strathclyde, and is an IT professional, programmer and published researcher with over twenty publications in various fields of technology.
- Canadian City of Calgary Launches Local Digital Currency for Intracity Transactions
- AriseBank Founders to Pay $2.7 Million in Fines to Settle ICO Fraud Charges
- Major Ethereum Software Client Upgrades in Preparation for Constantinople Hard Fork
- Bitcoin, Ripple, Ethereum, Stellar, EOS, Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin SV, Litecoin, TRON, Cardano: Price Analysis, Dec. 12
- Crypto Markets See Modest Gains, Bitcoin Rises Above $3,400