Mark Smargon is the VP Blockchain and co founder of Colu, a venture capital funded startup that uses blockchain technology to help people by creating local currencies and building local economies. He has over 17 years of experience with web technologies and understanding how to leverage them to meet market needs. An expert in bitcoin and blockchain technology, Mark previously founded Bitgo.co.il, a Bitcoin payment provider in Israel as well as Creatix, a leading E-commerce provider.
- CFTC Commissioner Brian Quintenz Suggests Creation of Crypto Self-Regulatory Organization
- Bitmain Announces Energy-Efficient ASIC Chip for Mining Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash
- China: Guangdong Province to Use Blockchain-Based Electronic Tax Invoices for E-Commerce
- Cryptocurrencies May ‘Upend the Digital World,’ Says Institutional Investor Consultancy
- Report: Coinbase-Supported Bitcoin Debit Card to Shut Operations in April