Extrapolating on crypto’s first decade: How does BTC performance correlate with that of gold, tech stocks and other traditional assets?
Nikolai is a financial analyst and professional trader writing for Forbes, The Next Web and Investing.com. Based in Israel, he has been trading multiple markets and educating traders as a teacher and a mentor. Nikolai has extensive experience in stock market analysis, investment research and various assets such as cryptocurrencies, FX, commodities, equities and bonds. He's also a a black belt Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu practitioner and always enjoys a good workout at the gym.
- CFTC Commissioner Brian Quintenz Suggests Creation of Crypto Self-Regulatory Organization
- Tim Draper Predicts Crypto Will Rule, Only Criminals Will Use Cash in Five Years
- German Government Consults Industry About Blockchain Technology
- Iota Foundation Partners With Incubator Nova to Fund Startups Using Blockchain
- Indonesia’s Commodity Futures Regulator Releases Regulation for Crypto Futures Market