Nina Lyon is a writer and a journalist of Bitcoin-related articles and reviews. She first worked on crypto-currency news in 2013 when was asked to make a small review of “what is Bitcoin” for children. She enjoys hiking, singing and investigating development of digital currency.
- Major Swiss Stock Exchange SIX Lists World’s First Multi-Crypto ETP Amidst Market Collapse
- Rural Washington County Utility Proposes Increased Electricity Costs for Crypto Miners
- Crypto Markets See Flush of Green as Bitcoin Moves Closer to $5,600
- Canadian House Finance Committee Recommends Crypto Regulation to Prevent Money Laundering
- 50% Favor Bitcoin as Long-Term Investment in Former US Rep Ron Paul’s Twitter Survey