Sanjeev Verma graduated from University of Toronto with a doctorate degree in Electrical and Computer Engineering. Since then he had 18 years’ research experience working in Fortune 500 organizations such as Nokia and Samsung on variety of projects. He has made several contributions towards the development of many industry security standard specifications. He has 12 granted and eight pending US patents.
- Tim Draper Predicts Crypto Will Rule, Only Criminals Will Use Cash in Five Years
- Owner of Indeed and Glassdoor Job Search Engines Invests In Privacy Coin Project Beam
- Blockstream Publishes Schnorr-Based Test Code for Bitcoin Blockchain Upgrade
- Major Chinese University Launches Blockchain Research Center
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, EOS, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, TRON, Stellar, Binance Coin, Bitcoin SV: Price Analysis, February 18