Sanjeev Verma graduated from University of Toronto with a doctorate degree in Electrical and Computer Engineering. Since then he had 18 years’ research experience working in Fortune 500 organizations such as Nokia and Samsung on variety of projects. He has made several contributions towards the development of many industry security standard specifications. He has 12 granted and eight pending US patents.
- Major Stablecoin Basis to Close, Return Funds to Investors: Sources
- Hyperledger Onboards 12 New Members Including Alibaba Cloud, Deutsche Telekom and Citi
- Report: Court Ruling to Return Mistakenly Sent Cryptocurrency Could Set Precedent
- Crypto Markets See Modest Gains, Bitcoin Rises Above $3,400
- Bitcoin, Ripple, Ethereum, Stellar, EOS, Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin SV, Litecoin, TRON, Cardano: Price Analysis, Dec. 12