Teelie Roe Chua is an Investment Banking Technologist who, in the past 10 years, has navigated the major financial centers of New York City, Tokyo, Hong Kong, and Singapore. In the process, taking a front row seat in understanding the evolution the financial services industry. At the crossroads of banking and technology, Teelie seeks to identify and apply business models in FinTech across both developed and emerging markets.
- Canadian City of Calgary Launches Local Digital Currency for Intracity Transactions
- Germany’s Second Largest Stock Exchange, SolarisBank Partner to Launch Crypto Exchange
- Allianz Global Investors CEO Says Crypto Assets Should Be ‘Outlawed’
- China: Shenzhen Special Economic Zone to Use Blockchain for Electronic Tax Invoices
- India’s Telecom Regulator Completes Mobile Blockchain Pilot with IBM