Tekin is a Canadian corporate lawyer with a practice focused in M&A, capital markets and blockchain technology. He enjoys playing chess, long walks on the beach and researching decentralized consensus networks.
- CFTC Commissioner Brian Quintenz Suggests Creation of Crypto Self-Regulatory Organization
- Tim Draper Predicts Crypto Will Rule, Only Criminals Will Use Cash in Five Years
- German Government Consults Industry About Blockchain Technology
- Iota Foundation Partners With Incubator Nova to Fund Startups Using Blockchain
- Indonesia’s Commodity Futures Regulator Releases Regulation for Crypto Futures Market