A Singapore-based company is trying to combine blockchain with HTML5 technology to create the world’s first HTML5 blockchain engine.
Vicky Lova is a New York based writer and media consultant. Previously, she worked as a journalist and a researcher for various publications and think tanks in Europe. Currently she is involved as an advisor in several ICOs. In addition to her professional interests, Victoria loves jazz, modern art, coffee, and yoga.
- Self-Proclaimed Satoshi Craig Wright Sues Podcaster Peter McCormack for Alleged Libel
- Cryptocurrency Bear Market Waning, Going Through Accumulation Phase, Says Report
- Bitcoin SV Experiences Blockchain Reorganizations, Possibly Due to Unwieldy Block Size
- 3% of American Retirees Own Some Bitcoin, While 33% Have No Idea What Bitcoin Is: Survey
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, EOS, Binance Coin, Stellar, Cardano, TRON: Price Analysis April 19