A Singapore-based company is trying to combine blockchain with HTML5 technology to create the world’s first HTML5 blockchain engine.
Vicky Lova is a New York based writer and media consultant. Previously, she worked as a journalist and a researcher for various publications and think tanks in Europe. Currently she is involved as an advisor in several ICOs. In addition to her professional interests, Victoria loves jazz, modern art, coffee, and yoga.
- CFTC Commissioner Brian Quintenz Suggests Creation of Crypto Self-Regulatory Organization
- Tim Draper Predicts Crypto Will Rule, Only Criminals Will Use Cash in Five Years
- German Government Consults Industry About Blockchain Technology
- Iota Foundation Partners With Incubator Nova to Fund Startups Using Blockchain
- Indonesia’s Commodity Futures Regulator Releases Regulation for Crypto Futures Market