A Singapore-based company is trying to combine blockchain with HTML5 technology to create the world’s first HTML5 blockchain engine.
Vicky Lova is a New York based writer and media consultant. Previously, she worked as a journalist and a researcher for various publications and think tanks in Europe. Currently she is involved as an advisor in several ICOs. In addition to her professional interests, Victoria loves jazz, modern art, coffee, and yoga.
- Bitcoin Cash Tanks 13 Percent as Major Cryptocurrencies All Fall Hard
- Telecoms Giant AT&T Seeks Patent for Blockchain-Enabled Social Media ‘Mapping’ System
- Ethereum-Based Chat Platform Lays Off 25% of Staff Due to Crypto Market Decline
- Blockchain Incubator Binance Labs Releases First ‘Batch’ of Blockchain Projects
- Bitcoin, Ripple, Ethereum, Stellar, EOS, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, Bitcoin SV, TRON, Cardano: Price Analysis, Dec. 14