Bitcoin’s main role is a virtual replacement for gold, a safe haven where you could hold your savings in a situation of political or financial instability.
I am from Barcelona and I'm graduated in economics at the Autonomous University of Barcelona. I'm an ethusiastic of cryptocurrency and business. I like to write and I have an economics blog in spanish since 2012, when I first knew about Bitcoin. I love to travel, and I lived in Denmark, Brazil and Portugal.
- Crypto Analyst Brian Kelly: ‘No Shot’ for Bitcoin ETF in 2019
- Ethereum Team Lead: Constantinople Hard Fork to Activate in Late February
- Former Governor of French Central Bank Joins Board of Directors of Blockchain Firm Setl
- ICOs Raised $160 Million in First Half of January, Report Says
- Bitcoin, Ripple, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, Stellar, Litecoin, TRON, Bitcoin SV, Cardano: Price Analysis, Jan. 18