Žiga is a lawyer working in the field of corporate law, mergers & acquisitions, and banking & finance. He is a junior associate at the leading regional law firm Karanović & Nikolić. While trying to follow many developments in the field of cryptocurrencies and blockchain in general, he is mostly interested in financial technology and its impact on the regulation.
- NYSE Operator’s Long-Awaited Crypto Platform Bakkt Announces New Key Vacancies
- ING Bank Signs 5-Year Licensing Deal With R3 for Access to Its Blockchain Platform Corda
- Bitcoin Hovers Over $3,550 as Top Cryptos See Slight Losses
- Coinbase Adds Cross-Border Wire Transfers for High-Volume Customers in Europe, Asia
- Bitcoin, Ripple, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, Stellar, Litecoin, TRON, Bitcoin SV, Cardano: Price Analysis, Jan. 21