Žiga is a lawyer working in the field of corporate law, mergers & acquisitions, and banking & finance. He is a junior associate at the leading regional law firm Karanović & Nikolić. While trying to follow many developments in the field of cryptocurrencies and blockchain in general, he is mostly interested in financial technology and its impact on the regulation.
- Major Swiss Stock Exchange SIX Lists World’s First Multi-Crypto ETP Amidst Market Collapse
- Rural Washington County Utility Proposes Increased Electricity Costs for Crypto Miners
- Crypto Markets See Flush of Green as Bitcoin Moves Closer to $5,600
- Canadian House Finance Committee Recommends Crypto Regulation to Prevent Money Laundering
- 50% Favor Bitcoin as Long-Term Investment in Former US Rep Ron Paul’s Twitter Survey