1. If you want to go all out this year you can send your Dad into outer space and all the way to the moon itself. Virgin Galactic has announced that all of its space flights reservations can be paid for with Bitcoin.
2. Forget the neck ties and aftershave lotion this year and let Dad pick out his own gift with a gift card from merchants such as E-Gifter. E-Gifter offers cards from some of the top retail outlets in the world, such as Amazon, Dell, Best Buy, Omaha Steaks, Home Depot and Macy’s.
3. A great online man cave is overstock.com. You can buy things like leather furniture, watches, travel bags, great looking clothing, sports gear and electronics.
4. Everyone likes to get away for a while and a prepaid vacation from BTCtrip.com or Cheapair.com will take care of transportation, hotel, and rental car and can include things like an ice fishing trip to Glacier Bay or a trip across the Australian Outback.
5. One great way to celebrate Father’s Day is to set up a family dinner dedicated to your father. There are 76 restaurants in 21 states that accept Bitcoin for payment including many specialty restaurants.
6. What father would not want a hot tub to relax in at the end of the day? Well, Hot Tub Barn offers both hot tubs and swims spas and proudly accepts Bitcoin as payment. The company has three showrooms in the South of England.
7. Men love gold and there are at least 10 different precious metals commodities brokers that are accepting Bitcoin. Agora Commodities for instance sells gold, silver, platinum, palladium, and rhodium and prefers Bitcoin over all other forms of payment.
8. If your dad is a gamer than you are definitely in luck. PC Game Supply offers a wide selection of gifts and game cards for games and game platforms. They also offer digitally delivered games for Nintendo, Play Station, iTunes, Xbox and PC.
9. There are at least 15 online clothing outlets that are accepting Bitcoin as payment and many actually prefer the method. E. Christopher and Sons for instance offers very fine and handmade silver jewelry for both men and women.
10. Fathers are typically sports fans of some type and Sports Fans Plus has plenty for the sports lover. They have clothing from every NFL, MLB, team plus plenty of gear for the man cave such as sheets, pillow cases, curtains and furniture covers. They even have military uniforms for nostalgic dads.
Follow us on Facebook