Immunefi, Electric Capital, Bitscale Capital and MA Family have announced The Bug House, the ultimate party that brings together the global Web3 community and celebrates crypto’s world conquest. The Bug House will take place in the heart of Lisbon — one of the leading crypto hubs in Europe — on Nov. 4 between 7:30 pm and 12:00 am.
This party will feature interviews with top speakers, an award ceremony for some of the world’s top whitehat hackers, a scavenger hunt for bugs and networking mixed with music. The list of speakers includes:
- Mitchell Amador — founder and CEO at Immunefi, the leading bug bounty platform for Web3, which has paid out over $62 million in bounties to whitehat hackers.
- Anastasia Loureiro — CEO and partner of MA Family, the global communication agency helping clients achieve business goals.
- Kristina Lucrezia Cornèr — editor-in-chief at Cointelegraph, the leading crypto media outlet.
- Stefano S — partner at BitScale, a venture capital firm with a focus on crypto and cybersecurity.
Schedule of The Bug House 2022
- 7:30 pm: Welcome talk by Stefano S and Anastasia Loureiro
- 7:40 pm: Whitehat Hacker Award Ceremony
- 8:00 pm–9:00 pm: Panel discussion on security in Web3 with Mitchell Amador and Brendan Eich, moderated by Kristina Lucrezia Cornèr
- 9:00 pm–12:00 am: Networking mixed with DJ music and drinks
The party will also feature an exciting, collectible POAP scavenger hunt. At the event, everyone will have the opportunity to become a whitehat hacker and find bugs themselves!
“It’s been an exciting year since our last event. We’ve reached over $62 million in bounties paid out to whitehats, and just recently, we raised a $24-million Series A”, said Mitchell Amador, founder and CEO at Immunefi. “We’re celebrating this incredible growth with all our partners and community, who continue to help make Immunefi the leading bug bounty platform for Web3.”
“We at MA Family strongly believe in the power of connections. It’s crucial for entrepreneurs, crypto enthusiasts, developers, and investors to support each other and together build something new and great,” said Anastasia Loureiro, CEO and managing partner at MA Family. “That’s the global mission we share with our partners. That’s why we are so excited to host The Bug House 2022 and share our experience with the crypto community.”
“We’re excited to support this key event bringing together the best whitehat hackers in Web3. Lisbon has become a hub for the industry thanks to projects like Immunefi,” said Avichal Garg, partner at Electric Capital. “We are excited to back more world-changing projects wherever they are.”
“We at BitScale strive to invest in teams and solutions that bring transparency and efficiency to our world with cutting-edge technologies,” said Stefano S, partner at BitScale. “We’re proud to be an investor in Zerion, Nansen and Immunefi, and look forward to supporting more projects disrupting the global tech industry.”
The Bug House will cross over with Web Summit, considered the largest tech event in the world, Solana Breakpoint, and many other key conferences and events happening in Lisbon.