Hyundai Motor Group plans to apply blockchain in its new smartphone-vehicle pairing performance adjustment technology.
The cryptocurrency adoption rate is hard to research because of the private nature of cryptocurrencies. Still, there are some things that can be established about what may be slowing down cryptocurrency adoption. As a lot of blockchain platforms have stated, cryptocurrency awareness and education are not yet high enough to lead more people into the industry. Some people don’t even know what cryptocurrencies are, some lack the information about what it may be used for and some see no benefits of it at all. But people well-educated in cryptocurrency do have their own doubts about it, as cryptocurrencies have shown a lack of stability. Cryptocurrency investments and its use as a payment tool is associated with risks. There are also some government events that slow down cryptocurrency adoption, with governmental restrictions on the use of cryptocurrency for businesses and financial institutes.
- Vitalik Buterin Proposes Higher Staking Rewards for Upcoming ETH PoS Algorithm
- JPMorgan Chase to Add New Features to Blockchain-Powered Network for Global Banks
- Crypto Markets See Mild Green, Global Stocks and Futures Mixed as Oil Spikes
- Campaign to Raise $1 Mln in Crypto for Venezuelans Registers 60,000 Beneficiaries
- Four Olympic Gold Medals Winner Tennis Player Serena Williams Invests in Coinbase