The Texas State Securities Board issued a cease and desist order against an alleged crypto scammer advertising on Craigslist.
Advertising is a form of marketing communication that promotes some product or service via audio or visual form. Advertising is directed toward crowds, not individuals and has no personal message. Advertising is openly sponsored and broadcast through any type of media, such as TV, radio, search results and any other video or audio content. Advertisement is also popular in the cryptocurrency industry and promotes crypto exchanges, consulting services and various cryptocurrencies themselves. Bitcoin advertising is a controversial theme. Bitcoin ads are banned by Google, Facebook and Twitter. Advertisement of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies is considered insecure for users as many of them don’t have enough knowledge about cryptocurrencies and ICOs and may become involved in fraudulent and illegal schemes through promising ads.
- New York Court Rules That State Attorney Has Jurisdiction Over Bitfinex
- Report: Israeli Bitcoiners Petition Banks to Disclose Crypto Policies
- Crypto Custodian BitGo Hires Former Xapo Vice-President as CRO
- Bitcoin Price Bullish Wedge Forms Pointing to $11K, Says Trader
- Price Analysis 19/08: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, LTC, BNB, EOS, BSV, XMR, XLM