Vietnam-based Binance users can now directly purchase and sell four cryptos using the latest versions of Binance P2P mobile app on iOS and Android.
Android is a mobile OS created by Google primarily for touchscreen devices like smartphones. There are also versions of Android for other devices, such as Android TV, Android Auto, Android for smartwatches — called Wear OS — and other implementations for various units. Android has been the highest-selling OS for smartphones since 2011 and has over 2 billion monthly active users. The digital distribution platform Google Play is the main application distributor for Android OS, with more than 3.5 million apps. Android is used for operating cryptocurrencies and blockchain projects. Various applications were made to support monitoring cryptocurrency prices, for trading tokens, for storing and using different cryptocurrencies and to operate blockchain-based networks and products. Android’s code is open-sourced, which helps developers build community-driven projects, including blockchain and cryptocurrency projects.
- Bitcoin Price Reclaims $10K Reversing Weekend Losses, XTZ Soars 13%
- Crypto Exchange Tokenomica Now Offers OTC Crypto-to-Euro Trading
- Is Bloomberg Looking to Take Yang's Spot as the Crypto-Friendly Candidate?
- Peter Schiff ‘Concedes’ Bitcoin Profitable, But Won’t Succeed as Money
- China Tracks Victims of Coronavirus with WeChat and Alipay