Pundi X has integrated its XPOS gateway into Ingenico’s mobile portable POS solution APOS A8 to allow payments via Android.
Android is a mobile OS created by Google primarily for touchscreen devices like smartphones. There are also versions of Android for other devices, such as Android TV, Android Auto, Android for smartwatches — called Wear OS — and other implementations for various units. Android has been the highest-selling OS for smartphones since 2011 and has over 2 billion monthly active users. The digital distribution platform Google Play is the main application distributor for Android OS, with more than 3.5 million apps. Android is used for operating cryptocurrencies and blockchain projects. Various applications were made to support monitoring cryptocurrency prices, for trading tokens, for storing and using different cryptocurrencies and to operate blockchain-based networks and products. Android’s code is open-sourced, which helps developers build community-driven projects, including blockchain and cryptocurrency projects.
- Grayscale Files Form to Become First Bitcoin Fund to Report to SEC
- Canada’s Largest Bank Refutes Rumors About It Launching Crypto Exchange
- Lamborghini Now Uses Salesforce Blockchain to Certify Heritage Cars
- FEMA Suggests Blockchain-Based Registry to Improve Disaster Insurance Payouts
- Willy Woo: $8K Bearish Bitcoin Price in ‘Unique Setup’ Before Halving