Chainalysis, a provider of crypto transaction data for IRS and FBI, does not think that privacy coins are bad despite not being able to fully track them.
Using digital money such Bitcoin and doing any kind activity with it is considered to be absolutely anonymous. Perhaps, there are some seeds of doubt that will help explain the real level of cryptocurrency anonymity.
Firstly, all transactions are registered immediately in the blockchain public network and its users can see money transactions between accounts. It is a complex task to find a user, because all transactions are unnamed, having only special numbers. However, if somebody knows the numbers of one user it becomes easier to find out the others. In order to promote security, all operations have unique numbers. Secondly, the leak of information is possible during hacking attacks during the mining stage. Thirdly, the use of unverified exchanges might be one of the reasons for stolen information. To avoid this, all users should use proven companies, exchanges and platforms.
- Chainlink (LINK), Tezos (XTZ) Resume Bull Run With Bitcoin Above $10K
- Crypto Exchange Tokenomica Now Offers OTC Crypto-to-Euro Trading
- Is Bloomberg Looking to Take Yang's Spot as the Crypto-Friendly Candidate?
- China Tracks Victims of Coronavirus with WeChat and Alipay
- Bitcoin Price Reclaims $10K Reversing Weekend Losses, XTZ Soars 13%