Car site sgCarMart.com and decentralized data protocol Ocean Protocol are launching the blockchain-based “Know-Your-Vehicle” data marketplace in Singapore.
Asia is the largest part of the world by both population and territory, and consists of 54 countries. Over 60% of the world’s population lives there. Together with Europe, Eurasia comprises the largest continent across the globe. Over recent decades, the region has become very attractive in almost every way. It has a huge number of industries in all sectors, a cheap labor force, etc., which makes local companies very attractive for investors and in turn, also helps to benefit the Asian economy. As many countries are developing or are already developed in Asia, the stock markets of this region are currently operating as fast as the American stock markets. Besides that, people receive a high-leveled education that is also available for foreigners through special programs like the Asia Society and so on.
- Trump Banning Bitcoin Is Feasible But Highly Unlikely, Says Economist
- Senate Releases Opening Statements on Libra Ahead of Senate Hearing
- Buterin Proposes Bitcoin Cash Integration to Scale Ethereum in Short Term
- Bitcoin Price Clings to $10K Support After a Volatile Weekend
- Top 5 Crypto Performers: BTC, LINK, XMR, BNB, XLM