South Korean cryptocurrency exchange Coinone has released a set of criteria for digital currency projects to be listed on the exchange.
Asia is the largest part of the world by both population and territory, and consists of 54 countries. Over 60% of the world’s population lives there. Together with Europe, Eurasia comprises the largest continent across the globe. Over recent decades, the region has become very attractive in almost every way. It has a huge number of industries in all sectors, a cheap labor force, etc., which makes local companies very attractive for investors and in turn, also helps to benefit the Asian economy. As many countries are developing or are already developed in Asia, the stock markets of this region are currently operating as fast as the American stock markets. Besides that, people receive a high-leveled education that is also available for foreigners through special programs like the Asia Society and so on.
- Bakkt Announces Sept. 23 Launch of Futures and Custody Platform in US
- Chainzilla and Pundi X to Enable Retail Bitcoin Payments in Panama
- Mike Tyson: ‘I Am Not Involved With Fight to Fame or Their Countdown Website’
- Reconciling Blockchain Technology With California Consumer Privacy Act
- Crypto Markets Descending, With Bitcoin Price Sinking Below $10,200