Korean banks push for blockchain adoption as former high-level officials join the space.
A bank is a financial organization that generates revenue by charging interest on lent capital, transaction fees and giving financial advice. The banking sphere is subject to strict governmental regulations, as it is one of the most significant agents in the financial system. Commercial banks are involved in a wide variety of activities, from personal banking and consumer finance to foreign exchange and money market trading. The World Bank is an organization with the aim of reducing poverty and helping underdeveloped countries with economic development. The World Bank Group includes five organizations, with one of them being International Bank for Reconstruction and Development (IBRD), which is often confusingly referred to as the World Bank. Modern times have reduced the barriers of global competition of banks all over the world and has made the banking sphere more and more globalized.
- Facebook to Unveil ‘Libra Association’ and Launch Testnet Next Week: Report
- Coinbase Custody Holds $1.3B in Assets Under Custody, Expects to Hit $2B ‘Soon’
- US Residents Will Lose Access to Many Altcoins on Binance Starting in September
- Appetite for Blockchain Tech Builds Among Korean Banks, but Without Crypto
- BTC, ETH, XRP, LTC, BCH, EOS, BNB, BSV, XLM, ADA: Price Analysis 14/06