JPMorgan Chase’s Interbank Information Network is now used by more than 220 banks around the world
A bank is a financial organization that generates revenue by charging interest on lent capital, transaction fees and giving financial advice. The banking sphere is subject to strict governmental regulations, as it is one of the most significant agents in the financial system. Commercial banks are involved in a wide variety of activities, from personal banking and consumer finance to foreign exchange and money market trading. The World Bank is an organization with the aim of reducing poverty and helping underdeveloped countries with economic development. The World Bank Group includes five organizations, with one of them being International Bank for Reconstruction and Development (IBRD), which is often confusingly referred to as the World Bank. Modern times have reduced the barriers of global competition of banks all over the world and has made the banking sphere more and more globalized.
- Vitalik Buterin Proposes Higher Staking Rewards for Upcoming ETH PoS Algorithm
- JPMorgan Chase to Add New Features to Blockchain-Powered Network for Global Banks
- Crypto Markets See Mild Green, Global Stocks and Futures Mixed as Oil Spikes
- Campaign to Raise $1 Mln in Crypto for Venezuelans Registers 60,000 Beneficiaries
- Four Olympic Gold Medals Winner Tennis Player Serena Williams Invests in Coinbase