This (already) non-mineable cryptocurrency’s main purpose is to facilitate the funding of the vast BANX Capital group, ran by Mark Lyford.
Creator - Mark Lyford
Date launched - January 2015
Algorithm - Proof-of-Work
BanxShares is a recent addition to the altcoin market. This (already) non-mineable cryptocurrency’s main purpose is to facilitate the funding of the vast BANX Capital group, ran by Mark Lyford . BANX Capital is expected to include a plethora of subsidiary companies, such as its own online exchange, cloud mining service and even a mint for providing physical coins.
With a promise of healthy dividends for its investors, BanxShares has managed to reach an impressive level of popularity in the short time it has been on the market, and apparently it keeps enjoying its continued growth.
- Crypto Analyst Brian Kelly: ‘No Shot’ for Bitcoin ETF in 2019
- Total Value of Bitcoin Sent to Darknet Markets Increased by 70% in 2018: Report
- Ethereum Team Lead: Constantinople Hard Fork to Activate in Late February
- Former Governor of French Central Bank Joins Board of Directors of Blockchain Firm Setl
- Bitcoin, Ripple, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, Stellar, Litecoin, TRON, Bitcoin SV, Cardano: Price Analysis, Jan. 18