Hong Kong and Argentina pay through the nose for Bitcoin, Binance could be back in the U.S. within months and Barclays cuts ties with Coinbase in the U.K.
Binance is an international cryptocurrency exchange founded by Changpeng Zhao in China in 2017, and is currently headquartered in Japan due to the Chinese cryptocurrency trading ban for financial firms. Binance is one of the largest cryptocurrency exchanges today. Trading transactions on Binance have reduced fees, and users can receive up to 50 percent off on the fee, if the transaction was performed with the Bincance coin (BNB). BNB is one of the major cryptocurrencies, with market capitalization of more than $1.5 billion. Binance supports multiple coins, has a lot of trading pairs and includes relatively new cryptocurrencies. Binance is famous for its fast performance, safety, high user experience and multilingual support. The Binance app is available for both Android and iOS.
- US Lawmakers to Visit Switzerland to Discuss Crypto, Facebook’s Libra
- $240M in Suspected Scheme Assets Moves in Four Bitcoin Transactions
- China: Shenzhen Special Economic Zone to Include Digital Currency Research
- Bitcoin Circles $10,400 as Altcoins Rally, XRP Posts 10% Gains
- Top-5 Crypto Performers: LINK, LEO, BCH, ETC, BSV, OKB*