A private digital currency provider says peer-to-peer technology ensures every user’s account is kept “out of reach to any prying eyes.”
Binance is an international cryptocurrency exchange founded by Changpeng Zhao in China in 2017, and is currently headquartered in Japan due to the Chinese cryptocurrency trading ban for financial firms. Binance is one of the largest cryptocurrency exchanges today. Trading transactions on Binance have reduced fees, and users can receive up to 50 percent off on the fee, if the transaction was performed with the Bincance coin (BNB). BNB is one of the major cryptocurrencies, with market capitalization of more than $1.5 billion. Binance supports multiple coins, has a lot of trading pairs and includes relatively new cryptocurrencies. Binance is famous for its fast performance, safety, high user experience and multilingual support. The Binance app is available for both Android and iOS.
- Circle Sheds 10% of Workforce as CEO Blames Restrictive US Regulatory Climate
- Crypto Merchant Bank Galaxy Digital Sells Shares in EOS Creator Block.One for $71 Mln
- Bitfinex and Tether Move for Case Dismissal Over Lack of Jurisdiction
- Bitcoin Approaches $8,000 as Bitcoin SV Doubles in Value
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, Litecoin, Binance Coin, Stellar, Cardano, TRON: Price Analysis May 20