"Hurun China Rich List 2019” published by Hurun Report, a research, media and investments firm, features 12 local crypto magnates.
Binance is an international cryptocurrency exchange founded by Changpeng Zhao in China in 2017, and is currently headquartered in Japan due to the Chinese cryptocurrency trading ban for financial firms. Binance is one of the largest cryptocurrency exchanges today. Trading transactions on Binance have reduced fees, and users can receive up to 50 percent off on the fee, if the transaction was performed with the Bincance coin (BNB). BNB is one of the major cryptocurrencies, with market capitalization of more than $1.5 billion. Binance supports multiple coins, has a lot of trading pairs and includes relatively new cryptocurrencies. Binance is famous for its fast performance, safety, high user experience and multilingual support. The Binance app is available for both Android and iOS.
- US Treasury Secretary Says Firms Left Libra Due to Compliance Issues
- UK Real Estate Firm Accepts Bitcoin for Sale of 150-Year-Old Church
- Singapore Shipping Association to Deploy Blockchain for Ship Registration
- Electrum Bitcoin Wallet to Support Lightning Network in Next Release
- Bitcoin Price: 2 Key Indicators Suggest Accumulation Underway Below $10K