On June 26, about $1.2 billion in binance coin has been transferred in 1.1 seconds with a $0.015 fee on the binance chain.
Binance is an international cryptocurrency exchange founded by Changpeng Zhao in China in 2017, and is currently headquartered in Japan due to the Chinese cryptocurrency trading ban for financial firms. Binance is one of the largest cryptocurrency exchanges today. Trading transactions on Binance have reduced fees, and users can receive up to 50 percent off on the fee, if the transaction was performed with the Bincance coin (BNB). BNB is one of the major cryptocurrencies, with market capitalization of more than $1.5 billion. Binance supports multiple coins, has a lot of trading pairs and includes relatively new cryptocurrencies. Binance is famous for its fast performance, safety, high user experience and multilingual support. The Binance app is available for both Android and iOS.
- Bitcoin Market Dominance Climbs to Over 60% - Highest in Over 2 Years
- Mt. Gox Founder Knew of Security Risks Years Before Collapse, Lawsuit Claims
- Opera Releases iOS Version of Its ‘Blockchain-Ready’ Mobile Web Browser
- Circle and Coinbase's Centre Seeks to Form Consortium to Promote, Issue USDC
- Bitcoin Price Parabolic Advance Continues Past $12,000