A source close to the mining chip manufacturer involved in the deal confirmed an order for 600,000 7nm units.
Bitcoin Mining News
Bitcoin mining is a peer-to-peer process of adding data into Bitcoin’s public ledger in order to verify and secure a contract. Groups of recorded transactions are gathered in blocks and then added into the Bitcoin blockchain. Bitcoin mining requires a lot of resources to protect the network from the possibility of altering past transaction data by making all attempts in changing blocks inefficient for the intruder. Bitcoin mining is rewarded by the network through transaction fees and subsidies of new coins to encourage miners to spend their resources on mining new Bitcoin blocks. As Bitcoin mining is increasingly difficult, it has become impossible to attempt mining as an individual. As a result, most Bitcoin mining is being done by mining pools, which include several participants sharing their reward. Bitcoin mining is controversial, as it is a great tool for securing transactions but complicating the scaling of the network.
- House Financial Services Committee Will Continue Libra Review
- Cointelegraph Launches Korean HQ in Seoul, Expanding Presence in Asia
- Bithumb Exchange to Launch Cryptocurrency Listing Committee
- Bank of England Governor: Libra-Like Currency Could Replace US Dollar
- Price Analysis 23/08: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, LTC, BNB, EOS, BSV, XMR, XLM