Bitcoin is at a critical level. Will it bounce off the current level or plummet below it? Let’s analyze the charts.
Bitcoin SV News
Bitcoin SV (BSV) is a cryptocurrency designed by the nChain company. Bitcoin SV was announced on August 16, 2018 and is described as an attempt to restore the original Bitcoin protocol. The SV acronym stands for “Satoshi Vision”, representing the goal of building the cryptocurrency as it was conceptualized by the Bitcoin developer. The original Bitcoin white paper is mentioned as the core document of the project on the Bitcoin SV website. Bitcoin SV is a product of the Bitcoin Cash hard fork that happened on November 15 and is maintained by the development team led by the nChain employees - Daniel Connolly and Steve Shadders. The Bitcoin SV price is highly volatile, but the crypto was fast to become one of the top-10 cryptocurrencies in terms of market capitalization and is actively traded on most cryptocurrency exchanges.
- C++ Creator Laments C++ Use in Bitcoin Mining Operation
- Justin Sun Confirms Tron’s Listing on Poloniex Cryptocurrency Exchange
- Two Former Circle Executives Co-Found Proprietary Crypto Trading Firm
- What Is VeChain (VET) and Why Did it Pump 65% This Month?
- Market Mostly Trades Sideways as Bitcoin Price Hovers Around $8,800