The impending launch of Bakkt could likely determine the price of Bitcoin for the next few weeks.
Bitcoin SV News
Bitcoin SV (BSV) is a cryptocurrency designed by the nChain company. Bitcoin SV was announced on August 16, 2018 and is described as an attempt to restore the original Bitcoin protocol. The SV acronym stands for “Satoshi Vision”, representing the goal of building the cryptocurrency as it was conceptualized by the Bitcoin developer. The original Bitcoin white paper is mentioned as the core document of the project on the Bitcoin SV website. Bitcoin SV is a product of the Bitcoin Cash hard fork that happened on November 15 and is maintained by the development team led by the nChain employees - Daniel Connolly and Steve Shadders. The Bitcoin SV price is highly volatile, but the crypto was fast to become one of the top-10 cryptocurrencies in terms of market capitalization and is actively traded on most cryptocurrency exchanges.
- Germany Unveils New Plan to Block Private ‘Parallel Currencies’: Libra
- 'Get Ready for Bitcoin $20K,’ Says BitMEX CEO as Fed Panic-Prints $53B
- Edward Snowden: US Gov’t Lawsuit to Block Book Is ‘Good for Bitcoin’
- Hedera Hashgraph — Deep Look Into 10,000 Transactions Per Second Claim
- Altcoins Continue Explosive Bull Run While Bitcoin Stalls at $10,200