Bitcoin rejected at $10,500 twice in one week, and pro-crypto candidate Andrew Yang pulls out of the race to be the next U.S. President.
Bitfinex was founded in Hong Kong in 2012. Since then, it has become one of the largest platforms for cryptocurrency trading. The system is available in three languages: English, Chinese and Russian. To understand Bitfinex more fully, it is worth noting what the platform offers its customers. From its side, the exchange supports almost every form of input-output. There are handy trading and analytical tools that are easy to use. There are applications for both IOS and Android. However, the system also has some inconveniences. To secure the account and verify it as a real one, it is necessary to provide proof of a credit card and home address, with all of the document details provided already translated into English. Also, the only way to replenish an account without fees is just through Bitcoin.
The latest Bitfinex news concerns its announcement in August 2017 of exiting the American market because of the harsh legislation and regulatory environment.
- Bitcoin Price Reclaims $10K Reversing Weekend Losses, XTZ Soars 13%
- Crypto Exchange Tokenomica Now Offers OTC Crypto-to-Euro Trading
- Is Bloomberg Looking to Take Yang's Spot as the Crypto-Friendly Candidate?
- Peter Schiff ‘Concedes’ Bitcoin Profitable, But Won’t Succeed as Money
- China Tracks Victims of Coronavirus with WeChat and Alipay