South Korean exchange Bithumb’s international platform Bithumb Global is looking to establish a regulated cryptocurrency exchange in India, a report says.
BitHumb is one of the most popular cryptocurrency trading platforms in South Korea. The BitHumb exchange was founded by BTC Korea.com LTD company in 2013 and now is headquartered in Seoul. BitHumb is one of the leaders among the cryptocurrency trading companies in South Korea and Japan in terms of trading volume. Almost all options of BitHumb are oriented on Asian countries. Almost all popular cryptocoins are available, but the only available fiat currency there is the Korean Republic’s won. BitHumb fees for transactions are about $0.15 and don’t depend on the transaction’s amount. The platform has a difficult process of verification and other security properties. Nevertheless, the exchange was hacked in 2017 and it affected three percent of users. However, it was not a problem of security, as the access was made from a BitHumb employee’s PC.
- Ripple Adds Four Members to Regulatory Team, Joins Blockchain Association
- Zuckerberg: Facebook Will Not Launch Libra Without US Approval
- Pomp’s Morgan Creek Raises $61M for Blockchain Fund, Targets $250M
- Rep. Warren Davidson: You Have to Defend Money to Defend Freedom
- Bitcoin Price Turns Boring Again as Traders Consider Chances of $8.5K