Binance allegedly fell victim to security breach recently that saw the miscreant make off with a lot of the firm’s sensitive KYC data...
BitHumb is one of the most popular cryptocurrency trading platforms in South Korea. The BitHumb exchange was founded by BTC Korea.com LTD company in 2013 and now is headquartered in Seoul. BitHumb is one of the leaders among the cryptocurrency trading companies in South Korea and Japan in terms of trading volume. Almost all options of BitHumb are oriented on Asian countries. Almost all popular cryptocoins are available, but the only available fiat currency there is the Korean Republic’s won. BitHumb fees for transactions are about $0.15 and don’t depend on the transaction’s amount. The platform has a difficult process of verification and other security properties. Nevertheless, the exchange was hacked in 2017 and it affected three percent of users. However, it was not a problem of security, as the access was made from a BitHumb employee’s PC.
- Winklevoss Twins on Bitcoin: ‘Wall Street Has Been Asleep at the Wheel’
- Binance: Funds ‘SAFU’ After Amazon Web Services Error Stops Withdrawals
- Libra Members Consider Quitting Project Due to Gov’t Pressure: Report
- Crypto Taxation Around the Globe — What Do Regulations Look Like?
- Bitcoin Price Stays Over $10K as Trader Warns Ethereum Chart Is ‘Ugly’