Six crypto exchanges have been hacked so far in 2019. How can cyber attacks be avoided and addressed in the future?
BitHumb is one of the most popular cryptocurrency trading platforms in South Korea. The BitHumb exchange was founded by BTC Korea.com LTD company in 2013 and now is headquartered in Seoul. BitHumb is one of the leaders among the cryptocurrency trading companies in South Korea and Japan in terms of trading volume. Almost all options of BitHumb are oriented on Asian countries. Almost all popular cryptocoins are available, but the only available fiat currency there is the Korean Republic’s won. BitHumb fees for transactions are about $0.15 and don’t depend on the transaction’s amount. The platform has a difficult process of verification and other security properties. Nevertheless, the exchange was hacked in 2017 and it affected three percent of users. However, it was not a problem of security, as the access was made from a BitHumb employee’s PC.
- Fundstrat’s Tom Lee: Bitcoin Is Easily Going to Reach New Highs
- Big Four Auditing Firm PwC Releases Cryptocurrency Auditing Software
- Bancor Seeks to Exclude US Users From Trading Over Regulatory Uncertainty
- Blockchain Hits Top 10 Future Skills in LinkedIn Asia Pacific Report
- Euroclear, EIB, Santander and EY to Pursue Blockchain Pilot for ECP Settlement