BitMEx’s Arthur Hayes explained to Cointelegraph the importance of financial privacy in detail and predicted that Bitcoin should hard fork in order to be fully ...
BitMex is a peer-to-peer cryptocurrency exchange offering contracts with credit support. The BitMex exchange was founded in 2014 by Arthur Hayes. On BitMex, deals are available only in Bitcoin. BitMex has a list of the most popular altcoins, their prices, however, are set in Bitcoin as well. The official website is available in five languages: English, Chinese, Japanese, Korean and Russian. The BitMex platform doesn’t work with fiat currencies. Some crypto products are available on BitMex, such as futures and indefinite contracts. The main trading interface is divided into three zones, including setting orders zone, tools zone and analytics zone. A list of BitMex fees for futures and contracts is available on the official website.
- Bitcoin Dips Below $10,000 for the Second Time in July
- Report: Global Blockchain in Healthcare to Reach $1.7 billion by 2026
- US Senators Grill Facebook on Privacy, Trust Issues in Libra Hearing
- Libra Vs. US Congress: All There Is to Know Ahead of Hearings
- Price Analysis 15/07: BTC, ETH, XRP, LTC, BCH, EOS, BNB, BSV, TRX, XLM