As the crypto industry becomes more structured, major exchanges develop policy frameworks to evaluate the process of listing new tokens and delisting others...
Bittrex is an American cryptocurrency exchange platform founded in 2013 by Bill Shihara and two business partners. The main office of the Bittrex exchange is headquartered in Seattle, USA. The Bittrex app is available on both iOS and Android and is only available in English. According to the official website, it is a new generation of exchange platforms based on data security and client’s trust. The service works almost the same as other exchanges, with a Bittrex wallet for protected money storage and the further possibility of conducting operations with the funds in an account. The main feature of Bittrex is that there are over 190 available currencies for exchange operations, including those which have not been added to other services.
- Germany Unveils New Plan to Block Private ‘Parallel Currencies’: Libra
- 'Get Ready for Bitcoin $20K,’ Says BitMEX CEO as Fed Panic-Prints $53B
- Edward Snowden: US Gov’t Lawsuit to Block Book Is ‘Good for Bitcoin’
- Hedera Hashgraph — Deep Look Into 10,000 Transactions Per Second Claim
- Altcoins Continue Explosive Bull Run While Bitcoin Stalls at $10,200