The instant convertor’s CEO told Bloomberg that current volatility is an essential part of crypto’s metamorphosis.
The term “bubble” in economics and finance is used to characterize an economic cycle of a fast and rapid rise price followed by a contraction. Bubbles can occur in a situation when investors bid beyond any real intrinsic value on a certain commodity or financial instrument, leading to exuberant market behavior. This scenario usually, but not always, results in an elevated price, which means investors are less willing to buy the now-overpriced asset, causing a massive sell-off and the deflation of the “bubble.”
- Grayscale Files Form to Become First Bitcoin Fund to Report to SEC
- Canada’s Largest Bank Refutes Rumors About It Launching Crypto Exchange
- Lamborghini Now Uses Salesforce Blockchain to Certify Heritage Cars
- FEMA Suggests Blockchain-Based Registry to Improve Disaster Insurance Payouts
- Willy Woo: $8K Bearish Bitcoin Price in ‘Unique Setup’ Before Halving