The instant convertor’s CEO told Bloomberg that current volatility is an essential part of crypto’s metamorphosis.
The term “bubble” in economics and finance is used to characterize an economic cycle of a fast and rapid rise price followed by a contraction. Bubbles can occur in a situation when investors bid beyond any real intrinsic value on a certain commodity or financial instrument, leading to exuberant market behavior. This scenario usually, but not always, results in an elevated price, which means investors are less willing to buy the now-overpriced asset, causing a massive sell-off and the deflation of the “bubble.”
- Bitcoin Price Reclaims $10K Reversing Weekend Losses, XTZ Soars 13%
- Crypto Exchange Tokenomica Now Offers OTC Crypto-to-Euro Trading
- Is Bloomberg Looking to Take Yang's Spot as the Crypto-Friendly Candidate?
- Peter Schiff ‘Concedes’ Bitcoin Profitable, But Won’t Succeed as Money
- China Tracks Victims of Coronavirus with WeChat and Alipay