The Canadian firm Graph Blockchain Inc has partnered with Seoul’s transportation ministry.
Canada is a country in North America with a constitutional monarchy form of government. It is the second largest in terms of territory and one of the richest countries in the world as far as the average income per person. Currently, it is a decent place for the crypto industry as the government supports all investigations into and developments of the blockchain technology. Also, Canada’s cryptocurrency regulation is not supposed to tighten in terms of control and taxing of transactions made through virtual currencies. In addition, in July 2017, the British Columbia Security Commission provided registration to an investment company which offers services related to Bitcoin and digital assets. In Canada, cryptocurrency trading is absolutely legal and available with a wide range of exchange ATMs.
- Bitcoin Market Dominance Climbs to Over 60% - Highest in Over 2 Years
- Mt. Gox Founder Knew of Security Risks Years Before Collapse, Lawsuit Claims
- Opera Releases iOS Version of Its ‘Blockchain-Ready’ Mobile Web Browser
- Circle and Coinbase's Centre Seeks to Form Consortium to Promote, Issue USDC
- Bitcoin Price Parabolic Advance Continues Past $12,000