Altcoins are on fire. Can this rally continue and is this a good time to buy? Let’s analyze the charts.
Cardano is a platform for maintaining the operations of Ada cryptocurrency. The platform is multilayered and gives the system the elasticity to be easily maintained and upgraded with a soft fork.
Cardano uses a Proof-of-Stake system, reducing the amount of electricity requirements and improving its scalability. The second feature of Cardano is its Recursive InterNetwork Architecture that allows for the existence of a subnetwork within a main network, which also makes it easier for a network to grow.
Cardano aims to become an “Internet of Blockchain,” making it possible for all cryptocurrencies to exist side by side and be converted from one to another without intermediaries. Cardano will also allow users to attach metadata to their transactions if they want to, making the network friendlier to banks and governments.
- CME Group to Launch Options on Bitcoin Futures in Q1 2020
- Upbit Exchange Delists Privacy Coins Due to Money Laundering Concerns
- Former Iced Tea-Turned-Blockchain Company Sells Beverage Subsidiary
- BitMEX CEO Arthur Hayes Says Traders Could Lose Weekends, Lunch Breaks
- Price Analysis 20/09: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, LTC, EOS, BNB, BSV, XLM, ADA