World famous tennis player Serena Williams revealed in an Instagram post that she invested in cryptocurrency exchange Coinbase.
Coinbase is not just a “wallet” for digital money, it is an entire platform that makes it is possible to store, transfer, buy and sell it. The process of signing up is similar to any other website. After logging in, it is possible to choose any national currency in the settings to show the relative rate of Bitcoin. In order to transfer money, it is necessary to add some to the account and then submit the information about the receiver. The latest news concerning Coinbase is that access to its system is now available for 24 countries. Coinbase offers two-factor authentication, exchange on stock markets where all operations are possible without leaving the account, instant confirmation of transfers, and partnership programs which gives users $10 for inviting friends to join the platform.
- Fundstrat’s Tom Lee: Current Bitcoin Misery Index Never Been Reported in Bear Market
- Four Olympic Gold Medals Winner Tennis Player Serena Williams Invests in Coinbase
- Japanese Cryptocurrency Exchange Zaif to Resume Activity Seven Months After Hack
- Bitcoin Falls Under $5,300 Again as Top Altcoins See Losses
- Top 5 Crypto Performers Overview: XTZ, BNB, BCH, ETH, XMR