CoinMarketCap, the world’s most popular site for cryptocurrency information, has announced its first look at speakers and supporting media headlining its first-...
CoinMarketCap is a platform created to track the capitalization of different cryptocurrencies, the amount of trades that use them and the current price converted into fiat currencies. The information updates every five minutes. Cryptocurrency market capitalization means multiplying the total of all issued coins derived from mining by the current cryptocurrency market price. Market capitalization defines the popularity of certain cryptocurrencies. Capitalization, rather than a cryptocurrency’s price, is the main economic indicator. CoinMarketCap’s service provides information about all digital currencies that are traded in at least one public exchange and have a non-zero trading volume. The CoinMarketCap app can function as a kind of rating system that shows a list of cryptocurrencies sorted in descending order by their capitalization amount.
- Why Is Bitcoin Price Going Up? 4 Indicators Suggest a Potential Bottom
- Samsung SDS Partners With Tech Mahindra for a New DLT Product
- Crypto News From Brazil: Oct. 14–20 in Review
- Libra Surprise, Telegram Drama, Cointelegraph Blocked: Hodler’s Digest, Oct 14–20
- Top-5 Cryptos This Week: XMR, XRP, BSV, LEO, BNB