Coinsource, the largest Bitcoin ATM networks in all of the US, has installed yet another ATM in Arizona, a major US broadcasting company outlet reported.
Coins.ph is a blockchain-based financial services platform that provides instant, person-to-person mobile money transfers between wallets for the services for the payments of bills, online shopping, etc. Coins.ph was founded by Silicon Valley entrepreneurs Ron Hose and Runar Petursson in 2014. The main office of Coins.ph is currently headquartered in Metro Manila, Philippines. Due to this, the Coins.ph application connects hundreds of unbanked people living in Southeast Asia by providing the services similar to those of a traditional bank and utilizing the existing retail infrastructure. The Coins.ph wallet can be replenished via over 10,000 locations all around the region. The Coins.ph wallet app is available for iOS and Android.
- Crypto Analyst Brian Kelly: ‘No Shot’ for Bitcoin ETF in 2019
- Ethereum Team Lead: Constantinople Hard Fork to Activate in Late February
- Former Governor of French Central Bank Joins Board of Directors of Blockchain Firm Setl
- ICOs Raised $160 Million in First Half of January, Report Says
- Bitcoin, Ripple, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, Stellar, Litecoin, TRON, Bitcoin SV, Cardano: Price Analysis, Jan. 18