Hardware wallets manufacturer Ledger announces that its cryptocurrency management software Ledger Live now supports over 1,250 Ethereum-based ERC-20 tokens.
Cold Storage News
Cold storage is a way of storing digital assets without a connection to the internet. Cold storage wallets are protected from unauthorized access, hacks and many other vulnerabilities of internet-connected wallets. Cold storages are widely applied in the cryptocurrency industry. In its most basic form, cold storage can be a paper wallet that has a private key and an address of the digital wallet printed onto a piece of paper. Arguably, the most popular Bitcoin cold storages are hardware wallets like USB drives and smart cards. Bitcoin cold storage wallets are often used by Bitcoin investors with a lot of wealth because of its security advantages. BTC cold storages are a necessity because of the fact that cryptocurrency frauds and hacks of exchange platforms are not compensated by most governments or banks, and the loss of an asset can become irrecoverable.
- Wyoming Unveils First-Ever Crypto Custody Rules for ‘Blockchain Banks’
- Canada’s Largest Bank Mulls Crypto Exchange After Bitcoin Ban — Report
- China Digital Currency ‘Not Seeking Full Data Control’ — Central Bank
- CoinMarketCap Now Provides Crypto Investors With Data on Liquidity
- Bitcoin Price ‘Ranging’ Continues as Trader Says $8,400 Could Be Next