Crypto privacy firm QEDIT’s zero-knowledge proof solution is now implemented by ConsenSys’s enterprise blockchain startup Kaleido.
ConsenSys is a global community of developers, businessmen, programmers, journalists, lawyers, etc. made to create and promote blockchain infrastructure and peer-to-peer applications. The organization was founded in 2014 by Josef Lubin and currently is headquartered in New York. It has a subsidiary named ConsenSys Ventures, a blockchain venture production studio. ConsenSys blockchain network is spreading rapidly, as it already consists of over 600 members from various countries. Overall, there are 47 projects under ConsenSys that provide services ranging from consulting to development and issuing of turn-key blockchain-based projects. In addition, there are projects aimed at organizing conferences or meetings, such as the ConsenSys Conference.
- Harbor Tokenizes $100 Million in Real Estate Funds on Ethereum Blockchain
- BIS Economist Proposes DLT-Based Financial Market Monitoring
- New Linux Malware Mines Crypto While Remaining Undetectable
- HTC Smartphone Adds Built-in Wallet for Bitcoin Cash
- Price Analysis 16/09: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, LTC, BNB, EOS, BSV, XMR, ADA