Ripple users are left infuriated after the company’s latest XRP dump, Craig Wright challenges 500,000 BTC payout, and Apple says it is watching crypto closely.
Craig Wright News
Craig Wright is an Australian entrepreneur and, according to his words, Craig Wright is Satoshi Nakamoto — the founder of Bitcoin. Craig Wright’s Bitcoin involvement lies in his investment into cryptocurrency wallets, exchanges and other businesses related to those technologies. In the summer of 2008, a few months before Satoshi Nakamoto published his research work about Bitcoin, Craig Wright had posted almost the same content on his personal blog. By 2015, he had been known simply for his idea to open a Bitcoin bank. Nevertheless, he was first connected with Satoshi in 2015, when two magazines had published research based on private correspondence with Wright. The same year he admitted that he was Satoshi. However, not all magazines and experts believe it is true.
- US Treasury: Non-Compliant Fintechs Won’t Survive the War on Terror
- Coinbase Pro to Add Support for DASH Trading
- Chinese Authorities Plan Crackdown on Crypto Mining in Inner Mongolia
- Bitcoin Hovers Over $10,300 as Top Altcoins See Mixed Movements
- The IRS Is Blindly Coming After Cryptocurrency Traders — Here’s Why