Crypto wealth management and lending company BlockFi now has over $53 million in client crypto assets under management.
The definition of a cryptocurrency is a digital currency built with cryptographic protocols that make transactions secure and difficult to fake. The most important feature of a cryptocurrency is that it is not controlled by any central authority: the decentralized nature of blockchain makes cryptocurrency theoretically immune to the old ways of government control and interference. Cryptocurrencies make it easier to conduct any transactions, for transfers are simplified through use of public and private keys for security and privacy purposes. These transfers can be done with minimal processing fees, allowing users to avoid the steep fees charged by traditional financial institutions.
However, the latest news on cryptocurrencies indicates that because cryptocurrencies are devoid of a central repository, a digital cryptocurrency balance can be wiped out by a computer crash, a hack, and other unexpected events.
- Bitcoin Almost Touches $5,600, Forming Its First Bullish Golden Cross Since October 2015
- IBM Issued Patent for DLT-Supported Data Sharing and Validation
- Societe Generale Subsidiary Issues 100 Million Euro Bond on Ethereum Blockchain
- BlockFi Now Has Over $53 Million in Client Crypto Under Management
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, Litecoin, Binance Coin, Stellar, Cardano, TRON: Price Analysis April 22